Key points on how to protect yourself and your loved ones from COVID-19 – more in subsequent posts:
- Don’t touch your face… No exceptions!
- Masks are misused often, which can increase disease transmission risk of the coronavirus – learn whether you need one, and if so, use APPROPRIATELY
- Every hour/day we learn more about COVID19 clinical symptoms, transmission patterns, and how our community is affected – we need to stay up-to-date to keep us all safe
- The most relevant COVID19 information is location-specific. Italy is in a different situation than us. You need to know the status of your specific community to respond appropriately
- Overreaction can be harmful if efforts are misplaced and not evidence-based. Mental wellbeing is serious – we all need to help each other, no matter how socially distanced we are
This too shall pass (faster if you wash hands and don’t touch your face!)
As you can see, there are plenty of ways that you can protect yourself during COVID-19.
The information in this FAQ blog is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content is for general information purposes only and does not replace a consultation with your own doctor/health professional
(ie I’m trying to help provide reliable information to our community so we can make the best decisions for our families and the public)